Are you awesome (at the Internet)? Do you enjoy digital marketing and showing Google who is boss? Know the difference between CPA, CPL and TGIF? Ever spent $5,000 dollars a day on ads? If so, join the Commerce Machine team today as a Digital Campaign Manager!
Commerce Machine is currently seeking an experienced Digital Campaign Manager to join our team based in Costa Mesa. Our business is expanding and we are looking for an awesome individual to be responsible for the day-to-day coordination, execution and management of our client's advertising campaigns, including setup, implementation, pacing and optimization to strict CPA/CPL goals.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with ad platforms (e.g., Facebook/Instagram, Native Platforms, AdWords, Pinterest and/or Twitter) and be a self-starter with an ambition to continually learn, cultivate expertise and grow with our business. This candidate will possess strong knowledge and passion for performance advertising and running performance-based CPA/CPL campaigns across various online ad platforms that will directly impact the success of our clients' businesses.
A Bit On Commerce Machine
Commerce Machine is a thriving online advertising agency startup with a proven track record of producing great results. Our robust knowledge and expertise in online ad platforms and channels have helped numerous clients quickly and profitably grow leads, customers and sales. Leveraging innovative technology, robust analytics and our market positioning/insights, Commerce Machine effectively bridges the gap between businesses and online audiences to create engaging experiences between the two that generate meaningful opportunities.
People are the most valuable assets we have. Accordingly, we invest significant resources into each team member – providing all team members with ample opportunities and meaningful work to have flourishing careers – hoping they’ll be a long-term, high-value asset for the company. Individuals choose to work for Commerce Machine because:
• We provide a friendly, fun and entrepreneurial environment with great camaraderie that challenges them to be the best they can be.
• We encourage all team members to participate in the decision making process.
• We foster a great atmosphere of fun, camaraderie and laughs.
• We are committed to the growth of all team members, both personally and professionally.
This job might be for you if:
• You are a data-driven digital marketer with knowledge of paid social channels (e.g., Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter).
• You enjoy creating marketing campaigns from start to finish. From pre-campaign tasks, campaign execution, and analyzing the data to improve through A/B testing.
• You can effectively multi-task and pay attention to all of the details simultaneously. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time.
• You think on your feet and like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When best practices change, you know how to roll with the punches.
• You're experienced in understanding direct-response marketing techniques, funnels, analytics, and optimizing towards CPA/CPL goals.
• You’re highly-motivated with a strong comfort level in working with minimal supervision.
• You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions and can move quickly and pivot based on what the data says.
You're Good At:
• Working with data and identifying trends;
• Managing ad spend against multiple performance measures;
• Significant experience with Facebook's Power Editor, Ads Manager or other Facebook Advertising Platform;
• Manipulating campaign data with Microsoft Excel and other data resources; and
• Performance based marketing such as lead generation or direct response.
You’d be extra awesome if you have:
• A Google AdWords Certification, Facebook Planning Professional Certification, Facebook Buying Professional Certification or something similar;
• A solid understanding of design best practices;
• A working knowledge of html and css; and
• Some copywriting experience.
If you're obsessed with digital marketing and looking for a challenge to grow both professionally and personally, this will be a great position for you since that’s all we do!
If you’re the right person for the job, click the Apply Now button below!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Commerce Machine Team
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted. Commerce Machine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.